We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 20, 2013

Spring Pastel Nails

Today's Monday Manicure features two beautiful pastel colors from L'oreal's Spring Versailles Romance Collection. I couldn't pass them up when I saw them clearanced at Target a couple days ago. Keep reading for swatches.

















As I said, I spotted these polishes at Target. There are 6 nail colors in the Spring collection. I saw clearance stickers on three of colors. They were marked down from $4.99 to $3.48. Some were missing their clearance stickers so the other three colors may have been marked down as well. I'm not completely sure.


The first shade I picked up, is Lacey Lilac (119). It's a light purple/lilac shade with a hint of pink. It's a creamy polish that requires 2 coats to be appear opaque. Otherwise it looks a little milky.






Here's how it looks on my nails with 2 coats. This color is gorgeous! 

The polish itself holds up pretty well. It doesn't chip easily and I didn't really have smudging issues. I made sure to let it dry completely before using my hands too much.




The other polish I chose was The Palace Life (115). I love that name!
It's a light pink pastel, also creamy, so 2 coats is a must.






This is how the color looks on my nails with 2 coats. 
It's such a sweet pink. So pretty and light! 




After seeing how beautiful these polishes look, I really want to go back for the other four. I had a really hard time deciding between all of them. Most of my nail polish collection contains bright colors or deep fall shades, so I knew I needed a couple of these pastels and especially after I saw the clearance stickers! 



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe