We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

February 21, 2013

NOTD: OPI Berlin There Done That

For my nails today, I chose a taupe shade from the OPI Germany collection called Berlin There Done That.
I got the polish from Cut & Blow, which puts OPI collections on sale a lot (find my full post about the site here). Right now they have the Texas collection for $5 a bottle!



Berlin There Done That is a creamy polish that applies opaque within one coat. It's a taupe shade with a grey hue. Other taupe colors I own lean more brown, so this one is a little different. 



This is how 2 coats look on my nails. You can tell it has a shiny finish on its own, without a top coat.




In this picture, I was showing how it looked with a matte topcoat. 

I like it both ways. Having a matte topcoat  makes the grey tones come out more and gives a velvety finish to the polish.


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe