We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions: 2012

You may have noticed that my blog looks a little different. As part of my 2012 resolutions I'm hoping to make a lot of improvements on my blog. As you can see I have started with the layout. I'll be playing with different things for awhile to see what I like best but I also want your feedback! Let me know if you like it.



My other goals for the year:
-Write more blog posts!
-Have more giveaways!!!
-Interact with my readers more
-Improve my posts



Aside from my blog, I have some personal resolutions too.
One of them is to organize! Makeup, clothes, shoes, etc. It accumulates fast and things start to clutter.When I was a kid my parents taught me to separate things I grew out of into piles: keep (store in the garage), give away/donate, and throw away. Even though it wasn't my favorite task I knew it was necessary to make room for new things and I also knew I was doing a good deed by giving away things that I didn't need anymore.
I have to admit I don't exactly use the same system now but I think it's a good idea for me to start up again.
I already have a pile of things to donate!

Overall I think 2012 will be a great year and I hope good things are in store for you as well!
Happy new year!

♥Ashley
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe