We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

January 12, 2012

Makeup Organization

I ordered this spinning makeup organizer from QVC. I saw it first on Pinterest and 5 minutes later I decided it was necessary to have in my possession. It's perfect for storing my daily beauty products.


So yesterday I went to work filling it up with my everyday products. They fit really well and I even have a little room to grow - so I guess I better start buying more things!


This organizer works out great for me right now because I have my daily makeup items in my office/spare room and I need everything to be organized in there so the room doesn't overflow with all of our extra stuff. What I really need is a room designated just for my things. I could have a vanity, some storage for extra makeup, and an area for crafting.  For now I share the room with the computer/desk, my pet rabbit, and my boyfriend's stuff. Not so ideal but you have to work with you got....for now.

How do you store your beauty products? Comment below!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe