We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 16, 2011

The Coupon Craze

It seems as though coupon clippers are sprouting up everywhere. People are piling up their coupons to maximize their savings. After watching people save tons of money with coupons, I became interested in partaking in the savings too. I started buying the Sunday paper every week and building up my stack of coupons. I've heard people say that they spend so much time gathering coupons that it amounts to a full-time job! I don't think I could go that far with it, but if I can save a few bucks while shopping, I'm all for it.

So now I'm collecting coupons from the paper every week and printing a few out online when I have the time. I don't spend a crazy amount of time doing this and I only buy one paper at a time. I only use coupons for things I already buy. If I used all of the coupons I came across, I'd be spending way more money than I need to and have tons of things I didn't need.

I even find a lot of coupons for beauty products! I've saved money on products from brands like Revlon, Rimmel, L'oreal, and Pantene.

Do you use coupons? How often do you use them?



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe