We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

January 15, 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - Nude




White and nude eyeliners are great for opening and brightening the eye area when applied to the waterline. I've been searching for a good white liner for quite some time. I wanted to find one from the drugstore because I wanted to see how it looked on me before investing in a high end brand.



I tried all kinds of white liners only to be disappointed that they either didn't show up at all or didn't last past 20 minutes. While shopping around Target, I stumbled across a nude liner from Rimmel and was intrigued. Turns out, it works pretty well!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

Nude (available in 10 colors)
Price: $4-5 (depends on store) 
Find it here!



This eyeliner claims to be smudgeproof and waterproof, with a smooth formula that doesn't budge.

As soon as I applied it to the waterline, I noticed a difference. It actually showed up and stayed in place. My eyes looked more open and awake. It glided on with a smooth, creamy texture.



I have the liner on my waterline in this picture. It looks very natural, not too far from my skin tone.


I like that it's nude instead of white. I feel that white might look a little too inauthentic, although I still would like to try one that actually works. Unfortunately, this line doesn't offer a white shade, so I'll have to find it in another brand.


Rimmel Nude liner swatch


For now, I'm pretty content with this liner. It wore off by night, but lasted a good portion of the day. For the price, I'd say it's worth it.


Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. All opinions are my own. 
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe