We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

December 7, 2011

Sephora Haul

I placed an order on Sephora's website for some everyday makeup items I needed. Since my birthday was last month I was also able to get my birthday present for being a beauty insider (Sephora's rewards program) and I also got a really great deal for black friday/cyber monday! Read on to see what I got...


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Love this primer and love the new packaging! I chose Eden because I like how it brightens my eye area and it seems to work better for me than the original formula.

Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer 
This is my favorite concealer. I don't need the line smoothing part but it's the only concealer that comes in the color I need. 


Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Awesome eyeliner. I  use it on my lower lashline.


So this is my birthday gift! Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
I've never tried anything from Philosophy before but it seems like many people really like it. It smells delicious.




This was my black friday/cyber monday deal. It all came in a drawstring bag and was advertised as a mystery sample bag. 

1.  Shiseido Skincare - a deep cleansing foam, a balancing softener, and a matifying moisturizer
"Give your skin power over shine, imperfections and dryness" 

2.  Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish
"Beautifully brightens the complexion, gently exfoliating to purify the skin and help minimize the appearance of pores"

3.  Smashbox Halo - Hydrating Perfecting Powder
"Imparts a subtle luminosity while perfecting skin to create a revitalized, more radiant look"

4.  Lancome Visionnaire - Advanced Skin Corrector

5.  Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel
"Helps clear acne and visibly reduces redness."

6. Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System - liquid facial soap, clarifying lotion, and dramatically different moisturizing lotion


Aren't those some great samples? I can't wait to try them. I've only used the Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System before (and loved it!).


Would you like to see more hauls? Comment and let me know!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe