We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

December 28, 2011

Review: Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum

One of the best gifts to receive for any occasion is fragrance. It could be a lotion from Bath & Body Works or a perfume from the department store, I just enjoy getting products that make me smell good. This Christmas I was given the Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum. First of all, the bottle is gorgeous. It's very girly and classic looking. Secondly, the scent is perfectly balanced between floral and fruity. It's fresh and light and a great everyday scent.



Read the full description of the scent here:
Coach Poppy Flower

If you're a fragrance lover like me make sure to check this one out! It's one of my new favorites and since I'm a big fan of the Coach brand it's even more perfect!

Let me know if you try it!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe