We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

December 26, 2011

Christmas Recap

What a busy holiday weekend! It started off with going to Mark's parent's house on saturday to spend time with his family. We ate a big meal, watched football, and exchanged gifts.  We had a lot of laughs as usual.
Then on sunday morning Mark and I had our own little Christmas celebration together and gave each other our gifts. Shortly after, we got ready to go to my parent's house to celebrate with them. Lots of food, presents, and laughs once again. Both days were long especially with all the driving we had to do! We had a great time though.

Today I tried to get everything organized and presents put away. We spent a couple hours taking down the tree and packing away our decorations. It always feels so empty right after we take the tree down. There's so much space now! I still have more stuff to put away but it feels good to have a big chunk of it done.

I'm really excited for a couple of gifts I was given (obviously I loved everything I got but these are pretty relevant to my blog).....

Mark got me a brand new Canon EOS Rebel T3. I can't wait to start playing with it.

Isn't it beautiful??


My parents got me a new laptop. My old one was not working very well and doing anything on it was a complete pain. Getting a new computer is always fun!




Did you receive any cool gifts?
Hope you enjoyed your holidays!



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe