We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

October 23, 2011

Creepy Halloween Look

I got Mark to agree to let me paint his face for a creepy Halloween look.  It was my first time doing this so it didn't come out exactly how I imagined but it sure was a lot of fun! It's part skeleton, part zombie. It took about 2 hours to do but he was so patient! I used a kit from Target that included the base makeup, colored grease makeup, fake blood, and scar wax for $7.

Here's how it turned out:


Hope you like!
Remember, if you're painting someone's face this year make sure you have a good idea of what you're going to do and give yourself plenty of time!!


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe