We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

August 24, 2011

Top 5 Nail Polishes

Just sharing my 5 favorite OPI nail polishes in my collection.

1. Dating a Royal
I'm not the biggest fan of blue or green nails but when it comes to this color I'm in love! It's a true royal blue. I love to wear this color in winter.



2.  Purple with a Purpose
This color is the most perfect purple shade I've ever laid eyes on.
It's a really fun color. I wear this color any time of year!


3. Let Me Entertain You
A sparkly multidimensional red. I think of this most as a holiday party color.
It's a beautiful red with glitter and pink undertones.



4. Royal Flush Blush
This is basically summer in a bottle (assuming you like coral hues like me)
 I also mentioned it in my last post.



5. Ate Berries in the Canaries
I don't like this on my fingernails very much but it's a perfect color for my toes! I love this color for spring or summer.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe