We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

March 15, 2014

Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses ♥

Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses


Doesn't it feel amazing when you buy a new pair of sunglasses you're in love with? You find any excuse just to wear them! I just bought my first pair of designer sunglasses. I'm not going to lie, it wasn't easy to hand over such a big chunk of change. I definitely don't feel that it's necessary to have a pair of expensive glasses, but it's a nice luxury.



I've been wanting a nice pair of sunglasses for a lonnng time. I just couldn't find a pair that looked good enough on me to spend that kind of money. I went into Sunglass Hut a few times to try on different glasses. I found these Dolce & Gabbana shades and fell in love with them. They worked with my face shape (oval), they were simple, and I loved the gold roses on the sides.


Dolce & Gabbana DG4168


Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses DG4168
Style: DG4168


I got a $20-off coupon in the mail from Sunglass Hut this month and I took it as a sign that it was time. I went into the store, tried the glasses on one more time, and realized it was just meant to be. They needed to go home with me.


Dolce & Gabbana Sunglass Box


They came in a fancy box, along with a hard case and a soft pouch.



Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses DG4168



Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses with gold roses



A close-up of the rose - so pretty!


Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses with gold roses
Side view



Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses


I'm so completely happy with my purchase. I'll be able to wear these glasses for years and years to come. I got them at a great time too - not only is it about to be Spring, but this month my blog turned 3 years old, so it's my way of celebrating that milestone. Happy Blogiversary to me!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe