We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

December 17, 2013

Ulta Haul (Black Friday & Cyber Monday) + Video

Purchased by me

Tis the season of extraordinary deals. Every year, I take advantage of the low prices that come with Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Although, this year I was a little disappointed that so many stores opened for Black Friday while many of us were enjoying family time on Thanksgiving. Nevertheless, I still got some good deals. This haul is from Ulta's Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.








Here's the video of this haul from my YouTube.




Surprisingly, Ulta still had some good stuff when I stopped in on Black Friday evening. I picked up two things: the bareMinerals Go For the Glow set and a Butter London fashion duo. They were both only $10 each.


bareMinerals
Go For the Glow
Comes with a full-size Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss and 2 radiance boosters (a blush, and an all-over face color).



For the price, I had to get it.  It just looks so pretty and my plan is to include it in an upcoming giveaway!


Butter London
Fashion Size Duo - Knackered, Slapper
A set of 2 mini Butter London polishes. Knackered is a sheer shimmery duochrome purple and Slapper is a bold teal shade.



I already have Knackered (and I love it), but Slapper looked like a great color too. I knew I wanted to get this set for the giveaway too and again, $10 was a great price for it.

----------------------

I really wasn't planning to buy anything on Cyber Monday, but once I saw that Butter London polishes would be 2 for $18, I started picking out my colors right away. It was going to be $9 per polish when they're usually $15 a piece. I chose four:




Rosie Lee


Toff


Lovely Jubbly


Wallis


Then I chose a couple L'Oreal mascaras since they were on sale. I got Voluminous Carbon Black for $3.99 (regularly $7.99) and Voluminous Million Lashes for $4.49 (regularly $8.99).




Since I spent over $40 I was able to choose a bag of samples for free. Let me tell you, this bag was absolutely packed with samples!








There are some pretty good sized samples in there. It gives me a chance to try a few things I've been wondering about like Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush.

That's everything I bought and I feel good about the deals I got. I also was able to use a few dollars in rewards points to save even more money on these items. All of that paired with Ebates makes it even better!



Disclaimer: All of these products were purchased by me. All opinions are my own. Affiliate and referral links were used.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe