We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

July 12, 2013

I'm on YouTube!

Well, I took the plunge and started making videos. While it's a little scary, I'm having fun with it.


 I'm not leaving my blog for YouTube or anything. It's mainly to go along with some of my blog posts. Most of the videos I'm posting will be short and sweet, but I'd like to also do some vlogging - follow me around style! Those videos are my favorite to watch and I think it would allow you guys to get to know me a little better on a more personal level. I want to connect with you more!

I would love if you would show your support for me and subscribe to my channel! You can do that here.
Just click the Subscribe button!

Also, if you have requests for videos, you can leave them in comments here on my blog or send me a message on YouTube.

I can't wait to hear from you!

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe