We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

March 26, 2012

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser

Rating: ♥♥ Like it
Cost: $18

About...
I've been using this cleanser for awhile. The product aims to "remove impurities and visibly reduce excess oil on skin's surface". It's a gentle cleanser that's paraben-free, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and oil-free.

To Use...
In the directions it says to avoid the eye area so I use it after I use a basic cleanser to remove makeup at night.  I squeeze a pea-sized amount into my hands and massage it onto my skin. In a few seconds it lathers up and I spread it all over my face, except the eyes of course. The way it lathers reminds me of a shaving cream, which is funny to feel on my face! It has that creamy-foamy-soft texture to it. It's fragrance-free but still has a soapy scent.

Observations...
I notice that my face feels softer and has a smooth finish, not just after I use it but also the next morning and throughout the day. I also have combination skin (oily in the t-zone, dry on the cheeks) so a product that balances my skin is desired and appreciated! Have I noticed my skin more balanced? Maybe a little, not a super noticeable difference though. I do, however, love how little product I have to use - it'll last a long time!



Will I keep using it? Yes. My skin looks and feels healthier and over time maybe I'll see more of a difference in visible oil.  I would recommend this cleanser to others who have the same issues with their skin as it's not incredibly expensive and will last a long time, not to mention works well.


*I am not affiliated nor am I being compensated for this review. 



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe