We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

September 7, 2011

20 Things I Love About Fall

As summer comes to a close, I can't help but think of the things I love most about fall...


1. Pumpkin picking and carving/decorating
2. Boots!
3. Family get-togethers
4. Football
5. Pumpkin pie... mmmmm
6. Halloween
7. My birthday! (24 this year)
8. Baking delicious treats
9. Comfy clothes, blankets, and hot chocolate on a cold day
10. Black Friday! Need I say more?
11. Taking walks
12. Fall fashion...and shopping for it
13. Warm, soft scarves
14. Fresh apple juice and other goods from local growers
15. Candles with "warm" scents
16. Starbucks - hot drinks
17. Cooking (and eating!) holiday meals
18. Shopping/planning for gifts
19. Smokey eyes!
20. Thanksgiving dinner (and leftovers!)

Ah, my list could go on and on. I see I have a quite a few food related favorites.
What are some of your favorite things about fall?
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe