We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

February 14, 2012

Valentine's Love ♥

Oh February 14th; I don't need a day to express my love for anyone ....but I sure do love the goodies I receive!
It was a pretty regular day except Mark got home later than usual and with Valentine's goods in tow.
The first thing I noticed was this gigantic heart balloon! Aren't balloons so uplifting?



He also gave me a small box of chocolates from a local candy store that I love.


Mmmmmm. Semi-sweet truffles, chocolate covered honeycomb, peppermint patties, almond clusters, and a peanut butter cup. Delicious!

He also gave me a little stuffed animal dog and beautiful flowers.



AND 
DRUMROLL PLEASE


Naked 2 Palette!
Words can't explain my excitement!

We ended the evening with some take-out chinese. Orange chicken for me, like always.
My fortune said: You look pretty.
How nice!

By the way, guess what came today? My February Birchbox! Come back tomorrow for my Birchbox post.

So how did you celebrate Valentine's Day?



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe