We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

February 17, 2012

Rio Rumberry Body Scrub

Bath & Body Works
Rio Rumberry Glowing Body Scrub | Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ (3/3) Love It!
$14

I've been using this scrub in the shower daily. Every time I use this it smells like I'm having cocktails on an exotic island! It's like going on a vacation in the shower. How awesome is that?
It's a blend of tropical berries, papaya, and vanilla blossom. I seem to like anything with berries. It would be a perfect summer scent for me.

Apart from the smell I love the packaging. So cute and even the scrub itself is a pretty purple color!
It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I like to use it mostly on my legs and a little goes a long way. I can tell this product is going to last me a long time.

I will definitely purchase this again!
What is your favorite body scrub?


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe