We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

February 10, 2012

Bath and Body Works + Ulta Haul

Today I was out doing a few things so I made a couple stops to browse my favorite stores.

I had to go to Bath and Body Works to pick up some body wash and of course I looked around at other things too. I bought 2 bottles of my most loved body wash, Secret Wonderland.


There was a deal going to buy 2 get 1 free (or buy 3 get 2 free) so I decided to try something new and different for my 3rd choice. I got the Rio Rumberry Glowing Body Scrub. I've been wanting a product for exfoliating and this one smells pretty good so I'm excited to try it. Review to come!


Then at Ulta I was looking around at hair products and spotted this:  Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil 
It was inexpensive and also smells really good. It claims to heal split ends and tame frizz. I'll review this too after I have the chance to use it a few times. 


The last thing I picked up was a NYX Cream Blush in the color Boho Chic. I've never tried using cream blush before so I chose this one since it's inexpensive and I like NYX products.




So that's all for my little haul. What do you think of these products?
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe