We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 4, 2013

October Ipsy Glam Bag

Purchased by me

October is gone, but I still have my October Ipsy Bag to share! I was going to share it sooner, but I was focusing on Halloween-themed posts. It's just a little bit late, but I thought it was still useful for you to see what came in my bag.















My October Glam Bag


In my bag:

Coastal Scents
Medium Shadow Brush

This brush is perfect for applying shadow to the lid and it's also great for crease work. It's soft and plush. This brand isn't new to me as I have a couple of the eyeshadow palettes from them, but I don't have any brushes. I've already used it several times and love the softness of it. Like I said before, makeup tools in subscription boxes/bags add tons of value because they last so long.



Nourish Organic
Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion

Apparently, this brand is exclusive to Target. I haven't noticed it before. This body lotion contains Moroccan Argan Oil as well as coconut oil. It has a non-greasy formula that hydrates and nourishes. This is a great sample size. I'm not usually thrilled about getting lotion as one of my samples though.



Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics
Mineral Shimmers - Emotion

I would use this product as an eye shadow but it's actually considered to be an 8-in-1 product: creamy eye shadow, matte eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip color, nail polish, mascara, body glitter, and hair color. Wow! I don't know how all of that is possible but it sounds amazing! The color I got is the rich purple shade, Emotion. I'll be very impressed if it can really transform into all of those different things.




Style Sexy Hair
Spray Clay Texturizing Spray Clay

This spray clay gives your hair a textured look with a matte finish. This is an interesting product to me because I've never heard of it. It's different from a hair spray. It's a nice travel size. I like being able to try different hair products too. It looks like people have mixed feelings on this product, so I'll have to see how it works out for me. I do like a lot of the Sexy Hair products though.



Zoya
Nail polish - Neve

This polish is from the Zoya's Fall 2013 Cashmeres & Satins Collection. It's a deep purple-blue that is ideal for chic holiday nails. I don't have any shades like this in my collection and I absolutely adore Zoya polish, so finding this in my bag was incredibly exciting!




Overall, this month's bag was great for me! My favorite products were the Zoya polish  and the Coastal Scents brush. I'm also very intrigued by the shimmer from Bella Terra and its versatility. I feel much happier with my Ipsy subscription than I was with my Birchbox one (not that I wouldn't still recommend it to anyone!). I think I'll do a Birchbox vs. Ipsy post soon.

Want your own glam bag for $10/month?
Join here!!





Find me





Disclaimer: This subscription bag was purchased by me. All opinions are my own. A referral link was used.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe