We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving + NOTD

It's turkey day here in the U.S., so Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating today! I am spending time with family and enjoying some delicious food. I love Thanksgiving meals! What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
I love honey baked ham, yams, and stuffing. Aside from filling up on food, I'll also be reflecting on everything I'm thankful for - family, friends, volumizing mascara, and you guys! (Obviously the mascara was a bit of a joke, but I actually am a little thankful for it!)

Now, this post wouldn't be complete without something beauty-related to show you, so I'll leave you with my nail of the day. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coin Flip (sparkly gold) and Zoya Sailor (deep blue).










I hope you enjoy your day, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, and consider all of the positive things you have in your life.

 “Dwell on the beauty of life. 
Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
- Marcus Aurelius

Happy Thanksgiving!


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe