We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 1, 2014

Nominated as Best Blogger!

 
I'm nominated again for Best Local Blogger in the Sacramento area, which is totally awesome. I'm currently in 3rd place and could use your help! If you would like to vote for me, it would be extremely appreciated.  I would love to win, but honestly I'm not opposed to finishing in the top five. There's some tough competition and I'm honored to be among the ranks of so many great bloggers.



As a thank you to those who have voted, I'm thinking of holding another giveaway this month. Maybe an Amazon gift card? Tell me what you think! 

 It means a lot to me that you all take time out of your day to visit my site and show your support!  I appreciate every one of you!!

To vote, you don't have to sign up for the site; you can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You can vote for me here.

Thanks so much!

Find us on the A-List Peek and Ponder Peek and Ponder
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe